Project Manager to Managing Director
Delivery Hero with its 22,000+ employees shares one common goal globally: to deliver amazing takeaway experience. To achieve this goal, we’re working as one team across 30 brands in more than 40 countries. NetPincér, part of the Delivery Hero network and the leading online food delivery platform in Hungary, has been helping hungry Hungarians for twenty years now and managed to grow out of a small start up to an e-commerce force to reckon with in the market.
We are currently looking for a full-time Project Manager to Managing Director to join our NetPincér management team in our Budapest office. This is a unique opportunity to work closely together with the Managing Director of a fast-growth B2C tech company.
What should you bring to the game?
- University degree (Bachelor or Master)
- At least two years of work experience in consulting, venture capital or at an established tech startup
- Confident English and Hungarian proficiency (written and oral) is a must
- You are comfortable using Excel / Google Sheets and Powerpoint / Google Slides
- You have project management experience and can handle several different tasks and responsibilities parallelly
- You are good with numbers and very precise
- You love being structured and organised (e.g., your favourite friend is Trello or Asana)
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
- You consider yourself a proactive person who likes to challenge the thinking of other
- You would like to learn a lot about how to manage and build a fast-growth tech company
What is your role in the company?
- You work closely together with and assist to the Managing Director, so you get to understand how key decisions are made and what drives our business
- You can attend important internal & external meetings - you help prepare important presentation documents prior to meetings and follow-up on tasks agreed there
- You can support the leadership in operating effectively and making profound decisions by conducting analyses, and at the same time get first-hand experience how to build a fast-growth tech company
- You can manage selected projects working directly together with the leadership team
- You can coordinate with different stakeholders within Delivery Hero, both in our Berlin as well as our other international offices
How is life with us at NetPincér?
- You will join us in our new office, designed specifically for us under Czuczor street 6 - which was finalist in the “Office of the Year” award in 2020 - close to several traffic hubs in downtown Budapest
- You can work out in our company gym located in our office any time
- We celebrate the ending of every month with our company wide Pizza Days
- We regularly supply you with fresh fruits, tea and coffee to keep you going throughout the day
- You can get a massage in our office if you feel like it
- You get to join our English language program to polish your knowledge
- We plan with our colleagues long term and we are happy to support you with mentoring and additional trainings based on your needs
- Thanks to our international background you are able to practice English on a daily basis and with our shared knowledge hub learn new areas and skills on the job with the help of dedicated experts across the globe
- We are a 100% carbon neutral company and we are committed to give back to the society (currently supporting 6 different charities all year round)
We got you interested? Then send your application with a fresh CV, your possibleng date and expected net salary by filling out the form below.
Just as with deliveries we are also fast with recruitment - we encourage you to apply for this position as soon as possible!