Restaurant Marketing Specialist
Delivery Hero with its 22,000+ employees shares one common goal globally: to deliver amazing takeaway experience. To achieve this goal, we’re working as one team across 30 brands in more than 40 countries. NetPincér, part of the Delivery Hero network and the leading online food delivery platform in Hungary, has been helping hungry Hungarians for twenty years now and managed to grow out of a small start up to an e-commerce force to reckon with in the market.
We are currently looking for a full-time Restaurant Marketing Manager to join our NetPincér marketing team in our Budapest office as soon as possible.
What should you bring to the game?
- You are a people person, who can easily find the common ground with others and happy to chat for hours if needed
- University degree (finished or in final year)
- At least one year work experience (marketing/restaurant management/e-commerce/project management is a plus)
- Confident English and Hungarian proficiency (written and oral) is a must
- You are comfortable using Excel/Google Sheets and Powerpoint/Google Slides
- You are good with numbers and very precise
- You can handle several different tasks and responsibilities parallelly
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
What is your role in the company?
- You are the key person when it comes to promoting our 2000+ restaurants (e.g.: packaging, deals, online and offline media)
- You are responsible for pitching campaigns and deals, signing participating restaurants and in general coordinating restaurant marketing activities in-house and with restaurant representatives
- You work closely together with and assist to the Chief Marketing Officer, so you get to understand how key decisions are made and what drives our business
- As part of the marketing team of 8, you will experience first hand what it’s like to work in an agile team making use of one of most sophisticated online eco-systems you can find in Hungary
How is life with us at NetPincér?
- You will join us in our new office, designed specifically for us under Czuczor street 6 - which is shortlisted for the “Office of the Year” award in 2020 - close to several traffic hubs in downtown Budapest
- You can work out in our company gym located in our office any time
- We celebrate the ending of every month with our company wide Pizza Days
- We regularly supply you with fresh fruits, tea and coffee to keep you going throughout the day
- You can get a massage in our office if you feel like it
- You get to join our English language program to polish your knowledge
- We plan with our colleagues long term and we are happy to support you with mentoring and additional trainings based on your needs
- Thanks to our international background you are able to practice English on a daily basis and with our shared knowledge hub learn new areas and skills on the job with the help of dedicated experts across the globe
- We are a 100% carbon neutral company and we are committed to give back to the society (currently supporting 6 different charities all year round)
We got you interested? Then send your application with a fresh CV, your possible starting date and expected net salary by filling out the mandatory fields below.
Just as with deliveries we are also fast with recruitment - we encourage you to apply for this position as soon as possible!
Due to the current situation the recruitment process will be mostly conducted online.
After scanning your CV, if we think we are a good fit, we will share with you a test exercise for you to see what this position would be like when you joined and for us to see how you are thinking.